Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome

Welcome.
My name is Shane Louthian. I am running for Borough Council on the Republican ticket. I am a newcomer to the political arena, but I look forward to serving the good people of the Boro.

I started this Blog to give an outlet to all residents and business owners to address concerns and issues they would like dealt with. If elected (or even if I'm not elected), I will keep this blog open.

Our local representation is pretty tight-lipped, so I wanted to provide an outlet for transparency and line of communication outside of a monthly boro meeting that few attend.

The primary is Tuesday, May 19th, and voting is at the Reliance Fire Hall. If you or someone you know needs a ride to the polls, please list it here (even if you're not voting for me :)), and we'll see if we can't get you transportation.

2 comments:

  1. as a long time resident of west york i am disturbed about some rumors of some of the people seeking election this year. i would like for them to set the record straight with their opinions of the boroughs fire dept. i have heard if some of the canidates are elected the first thing they will do is eliminate the boroughs fire dept. how true is this ?
    i would love to hear from those in your party that are running for election.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answering for myself: Absolutely not, cuting the fire department would be foolish. There are no Republican plans to cut the Fire Department. That would not serve in West Yorks best interest.

    ReplyDelete